WE L♥VE TRAVEL AGENTS!
Thank you for your interest in Railtours Ireland First Class! We love to work with Travel Agents worldwide and as such all our tours are commissionable.
YOUR CLIENT RECEIVES THE 3 FREE UPGRADES BELOW:
- 48hr Hop-on-Hop-off Dublin City Sightseeing Tour tickets.
- Breakfast on the 07:00hrs Cork train (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays).
- Free Upgrade to 4* hotel in Killarney (subject to availability with our partner hotels at the time of booking).
MAKING A BOOKING:
You can book by email, we need the following information at the time of booking:
- Tour Code and Tour Name.
- Name of the party and full name of lead traveller, i.e. first and last name.
- Date of departure.
- Number of persons in the group.
- Age of children.
- Room type (if necessary) double/twin/triple/single, etc.
- Where they are staying in Dublin (i.e. name of hotel).
- You can pay with your corporate credit card (by Visa or MasterCard), and we charge you 90% of the total amount and you can then charge the customer with 100% of the total amount of the tour so you automatically get your commission.
- Alternatively, we can charge the customer with 90% of the total cost of the tour and you can then charge them the remaining 10%, which would amount to your commission.
- If you do not have a corporate credit card we can take payment from the clients credit card and send Commission by PayPal. You would need to provide us with these details.
- We take full payment at the time of booking.
- There is a single room supplement of €99 on all our tours including accommodation for solo travelers.
Please see our T&Cs for our cancellation policy.